The Earnie Cornelius Insurance Agency Inc. (ECI) Privacy Statement and Policies are provided on behalf of Earnie Cornelius Insurance Agency Inc., and Affiliated Agents.
Collection of Information
We collect nonpublic personal information about our clients such as you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications and other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others; and
- Information from a consumer-reporting agency.
Disclosure of Information
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, assets and income, telephone numbers, and/or email addresses;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, including but not limited to specific information, remuneration, loss history, gains or losses, account balances; and
- Information we receive from a reporting agency.
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law. We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard nonpublic personal information.