General Liability Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
General Liability Quote Form
General Liability Insurance Change Requests
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Request General Liability Certificate of Insurance
General Liability Insurance Information
Every business could face accidents that harm their clients. Protect yourself from the potential financial risks associated with those accidents.
If an accident challenges your business' reliability, general liability insurance can help. Let ECI Insurance find the policy that is right for you.
What is General Liability Insurance?
No matter how many precautions a business takes, it is impossible to avoid every accident. Every Oklahoma business faces a chance of causing an injury or other harm to their customers.
When an unforeseen accident occurs, general liability insurance can step in to help the business. General liability pays losses arising from real or alleged bodily injury, property damage or personal injury on your business premises or arising from your operations.
Let’s say a customer slips, falls and breaks a leg in your business. They might face medical bills, lost wages and other costs. They may even sue your business for fault in the accident. Liability coverage can often help when accidents lead to financial obligations from a company.
Who Needs Coverage?
Every business needs a degree of general liability coverage. However, no two businesses are identical, and they will need unique insurance policies. ECI Insurance offers a wide range of liability coverage options:
- Bodily injury liability coverage: A business could be at-fault for an injury to a client or other party. This coverage might help you cover the cost of care, lost services and other legal restitution.
- Property damage liability coverage: Should the business damage the property of others, this coverage could help the company pay for the damages.
- Product liability coverage: A business’ products might harm consumers. Should an injury or lawsuit arise from these accidents, liability coverage can help.
- Contractual liability coverage: Coverage helps businesses assume responsibility for risks encountered under a contract.
- Professional liability coverage: Employees might make mistakes or give advice that harms clients. This coverage can help a business protect its employees if their actions harm a third party.
Additionally, we also offer a variety of more specific coverage, including:
- Reasonable use of force
- Borrowed equipment
- Liquor liability
- Non-owned vehicles
- Fire, lightning or explosion damage
- Water damage liability protection
- Advertising injury
Remember, every business is unique. You need to carefully adjust your general liability coverage to cater to your risks. ECI Insurance understands that each industry comes with its own liability risks. We can issue liability policies to adequately protect specialized businesses.
Why Choose ECI Insurance?
We have served Oklahoma City and the surrounding communities since 1964. Our team follows a knowledgeable and efficient approach to insurance coverage.
Whether you need insurance tomorrow or down the road, we can often offer a very quick turnaround. You can often receive your insurance policies on the same day you apply, and we can complete all our work with you over the phone. We can save you time and money.
Are you ready to get general liability insurance? Then call us today at (405) 373-2977. We look forward to working with you. Get a Quote.