Our EIFS Insurance Program
For EIFS contractors, finding proper insurance has always been a challenge. “Either the coverage is insufficient, or the premium is too high,” said one of our customers. “What’s worse, most EIFS contractors have policies that specifically exclude all EIFS operations, and the contractors have no idea.” It was time for a change.
After consulting with industry partners and much market research, ECI Agency is proud to announce the rollout of the “Nationwide” EIFS program. We have partnered with select A-rated carriers to offer a comprehensive product for EIFS contractors in all 50 states. The program is designed to fit the needs of the EIFS industry, no matter the size of the customer.
- Carrier(s) A-rated by AM Best
- Coverage available for premises and products/completed operations
- Many carriers exclude products/completed operations altogether.
- Minimum premiums as low as $7,500
- Occurrence forms available
- Many write EIFS contractors on claims-made policies.
- Priority for customers using STO, Dryvit, Parex, Senergy, and/or Masterwall products
- Residential and commercial work
- Many carriers exclude residential work.
- Coverage available for work performed over concrete, steel or wood
- Most carriers exclude work performed over wood.
To learn more about our EIFS Insurance Program
contact us at 405-373-2977