ECI Agency Home Page Trusted Choice Locations (405) 373-2977 Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google Maps
Auto Insurance
Home Insurance
Business Insurance
Life Insurance
Health Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance
Earthquake Insurance

Liquor Store SignWhen you think about commercial property insurance, you likely think about desks, chairs, computers, buildings and the like. But there is far more than that to consider for comprehensive coverage. Storms, downed power lines, vandals and other external factors could cause damage to the property that is not contained within the walls of the building. Trees, bike racks, benches and landscaping are all objects that your business has spent money on, and therefore, should protect.

But most importantly, outdoor signage tells people who you are. It gives customers their first impressions of your retail store. It welcomes clients in for their consultation. Whatever your business, if you have outdoor signs, they are important aspects of what you do each day.

However, standard commercial property insurance policies do not come with coverage for outdoor signs, or any other outdoor objects that are owned by your business. But don’t let that deflate you! Many business policies, such as a business owner’s policy (BOP), are customizable and allow you to add on any extra coverages to suit the unique needs of your business. This is frequently referred to as adding on an endorsement or rider. For a small addition to your premium, you can add coverage for your outdoor signs to protect them against damage, loss, theft and vandalism.

You wouldn’t want to walk in to work one day, only to notice the sign signifying the name of your business is missing or damaged. Such damage could affect your business’ profitability, particularly if you rely on a lot of foot traffic in your daily operations. Obtaining the proper outdoor sign rider to your commercial property insurance can cover the repair or replacement of your outdoor signs following damages resulting from a coverable incident.

Ask us about additional riders that allow you to customize your policy. Call Earnie Cornelius Insurance Agency at (405) 373-2977 for more information on Oklahoma City property insurance.

Share |

NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive

View Mobile Version
Featured Carriers
Insurance Coverage
Auto Insurance
Commercial Insurance
Health Insurance
Flood Insurance
Life Insurance
Homeowners Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance
More Types of Insurance
Please note that we cannot bind insurance via email, fax, or phone. Any quotes given are subject to underwriting guidelines by the respective insurance carriers. Any reference of coverage used are not intended to express legal opinion as to the nature of coverage, but rather just a brief generalization of coverages. Please read your policy for specific details of coverages.
Stay Connected Like Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Connect on LinkedIn Google maps Blog RSS Go MobileGo Mobile
Visit us on your phone
ECI Agency, Inc. | 325 Piedmont Rd N | Piedmont, OK 73078 | Ph: (405) 373-2977  M-F 8am-5pm Powered by Insurance Website Builder