When searching for an auto insurance policy, many drivers can get frustrated navigating the various insurance agencies and high premiums. A lot of drivers end up paying too much for too little coverage. ECI Insurance Agency, Inc. is dedicated to providing quality coverage so you can driver with a peace of mind knowing you're covered. Car insurance doesn't have to be complicated or expensive. Our insurance professionals will do the hard work for you so that you can turn your attention to what matters most in life.
We offer various coverages for drivers, including:
- Comprehensive: Comprehensive coverage provides compensation for damages to your vehicle due to fire, wind, hail, theft, vandalism and other environmental damages.
- Collision: Collision coverage provides compensation for damages to your vehicle due to collision with another vehicle or object.
- Liability: Liability coverage for auto insurance comes in bodily injury liability and property liability. These coverages provide compensation for bodily injury and property damage you may cause while operating the insured vehicle.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage provides compensation if a driver not carrying insurance crashes into your vehicle.
- Medical Payments: Medical payments coverage, also known as personal injury protection (PIP), compensates for medical bills for you and your passengers after an accident.
- Roadside Assistance: Roadside assistance is available in case you break down on the side of the road.
- Personal Articles: Personal articles coverage is a floater you can add to cover the personal belongings in your vehicle.
How Auto Insurance Works
When you purchase an auto insurance policy, you pay monthly premiums in return for a certain amount of coverage. Before signing an insurance policy, you want to make sure that it has the amount of coverage that you need. There are some requirements for car insurance depending on where you are. The state of Oklahoma requires all drivers to carry:
- $25,000 in bodily injury liability per person
- $50,000 in bodily injury liability per accident
- $25,000 in property damage liability
Covering Your Vehicle
Never wait to purchase coverage. Protect yourself and your assets with a reliable and affordable auto insurance policy from ECI Insurance Agency, Inc. Our dedicated staff is ready to help lower your car insurance premiums while providing a high standard of coverage and customer service. Give us a call at (405) 373-2977 or fill out an for a free quote today.
Common Auto Insurance Questions
Before filing for an auto insurance claim, be sure that the cost of the repair is higher than the price of your deductible. When you do file for a car insurance claim, an underwriter will investigate the claim and calculate how much compensation you receive.
Auto insurance premiums are influenced by a variety of factors, including your age, gender, location, credit score and more. Speak with an agent at ECI Agency, Inc. about lowering your premiums.
Thank you for your interest in ECI Insurance Agency, Inc. We proudly serve Oklahoma City, Piedmont, Yukon, Edmond and throughout Oklahoma. Call or text us at (405) 373-2977 or email us your questions and an agent will get back to you as soon as possible.