Did you known that as many as 10 millions Americans were victims of identity theft in 2009?
- 38-48% of victims find out about the identity theft within 3 months of it starting
- 9-18% of victims take 4 years or longer to discover that they are victims of identity theft
- Victims spend from 3 to 5,840 hours repairing damage done by identity theft
- 70% of victims have trouble getting rid of (or never get rid of) negative information in their records
- 47% of victims have trouble getting credit or a loan as a result of identity theft
- 19% of victims have higher credit rates and 16% have higher insurance rates because of identity theft
- 11% of victims say identity theft has a negative impact on their abilities to get jobs
Protect your identity and MORE with CNA's NetProtect Essential Policy.
Give us a call and we will find the coverage that will be the best fit for the protection you need.
- Privacy injury
- Identity theft
- Network damage
- Theft of others' information in their care, including trade secrets
- Infection of others' networks or dataCosts to comply with applicable laws requiring clients to notify their customers or users if a security breach could potentially compromise private information
- Cost to remedy privacy law compliance deficiencies if so notified by a regulator